The Adversiter Chronicle

viernes, 20 de enero de 2023

KARTAS UKRANIAS

 


THE GATE ON THE WINDOW

A fence from you separates me

that won't let me touch you
that prevents me from getting closer
and i can never look at you
without the fence tripping
and bring your face closer to me.

I can go up to your window

and i can look you in the face
your eyes that speak to me
that betray your heart
Just like the fence separates us.

Now there is no window
nor the gate to his vera
it's not even spring anymore
and I sigh with your face
nestled in my memory
like instants and moments,
moments that are gone,
moments like faces
blown away in the wind.


The Adversiter Chronicle, diario dependiente cibernoido
Salt Lake City, Utah
Director Editorial: Perry Morton Jr. IV
http://theadversiterchronicle.org





theadversiterchronicle@hotmail.es



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger