The Adversiter Chronicle

sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2022

KARTAS UKRANIAS

 


IT DOESN´T RAIN STARS

They told me, when I was a child,

that from the sky, stars rained down.
that when it was night
and everything is dark
look at the stars

It's not raining stars today

I'm not that girl
Not even the stars are the same
they are lights of death
with sounds from hell...

where are the stars

that light up in the dark
falls from the sky, raining?

I look at the sky and I'm afraid

I look at the ground and I see blood
I close my eyes with a bang
and i'm a star...

The Adversiter Chronicle, diario dependiente cibernoido
Salt Lake City, Utah
Director Editorial: Perry Morton Jr. IV
http://theadversiterchronicle.org





theadversiterchronicle@hotmail.es







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger