The Adversiter Chronicle

viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

"El vecino de al lado", por La Araña


THAT GOES FOR YOU, BOB
Do you speak Spanish like I do with English? Next spot try better. I give you some ideas. Don´t put subtitles. And all for over, don´t imitate. Perhaps I´m not so good like you playing music. You think, I´m arrogant. I´m only doing an effort for going ahead. If I try, this article could be larger. Thank you for bettering me. I regard. What can I tell you else? Do you like Psiquiatry? No, I´m sure. You are a ... how do you say in English "mago"? Coming soon.
Peter Parker

UN, DOS,TRES, RESPONDA OTRA VEZ
-Papá, papá, se me mancharon los zapatos.
-Límpialos con un trapo.
-Papá, papá, ahora el trapo está sucio.
-Límpialo con jabón.
-Papá, papá, ahora el jabón está sucio.
-Con agua, hijo con agua.
-Papá, ahora hay humedad.
-¡La madre que te trajo! ¡Llama a los bomberos!

La araña que tienes que pisar

The Adversiter Chronicle, diario dependiente cibernoido
Salt Lake City, Utah
Director Editorial: Perry Morton Jr. IV

http://theadversiterchronicle.org/ 
  




theadversiterchronicle@hotmail.es

                                                                  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger